Thursday, May 24, 2007

Crystal Breathing

    I lay motionless as waves of electrical energy smoothly vibrate through me; the low hum of the current is coming from the crystal layout around my body. My life path crystal, Aya, is firmly held in my right hand with the tip comforting my palm. Waves of energy open my pores, my charkas, and my organs. I feel the space in every cell expand as each cell starts to individually breathe.

    A soft sounding vibration settles over me and within me. "Humans have forgotten how to breathe. For too long you have breathed one-sided… linear, much like your way of thinking. Life is not linear, nor is your breathing. Wholeness is yours and it comes to you spiralling, vibrating from your essence, from that which is timeless, spaceless, and All That Is.

    "Breathe deeply, centering it into your stomach where you act upon your desires. Breathe in and provide your body with the wholeness that is essence and connects you, integrates you, into All That Is."

    The tonal vibration desists as I lay fully enveloped in the spiralling, massive energy of my joy. Every cell is alive and unique; the vibration hums through my being. As I breathe in, I feel the cool purity of fresh ether, much like water that cools and purifies the earth after a sweltering day of heat. When I breathe out, I sense the greyness, the heaviness of my emotional obsessions, my fears and my mis-emotions, depart and fall to the ground to be transformed and transmuted by our Great Mother Earth.


 

        I lay fully exposed to the universe as it passes in and out of my body. I know that my existence, my life, is fully realized now.

    I must have deepened my enjoyment as I realize that I had been sleeping. I stretch luxuriously and awaken my charged body parts. Much of my meditation into my breath is tied to the currents of my subconscious; the cloudy remembrance slowly drifts away as my consciousness awakes.

    I continue to stretch as I deactivate my crystal grid and place them into their containers. Each crystal is lovingly touched to my forehead and honoured individually for the successful lessons I have learned.

    I move to the couch and pull a blanket over my body. I feel as light as feathers floating at the edge of a dreamcatcher, a part of its whole, but distinct of the original piece. I breathe in deep, but the loss of the full connection I experienced earlier dampens the realization that I can still feel my breathing in my feet and hands, as well as in other parts of my body.

    Looking at the room, I find the wavering objects in front of me solidify into their existence; the tv solidly mounted above the stereo stand is flanked by the speakers on each side. My gaze travels to the left and I focus on the wind rustling the leaves on the tree just outside the front window. The sun is turning the leaves into jewels as the light refractingly plays off each twist and turn the leaf makes in its eternal dance to be free.

    A sigh escapes my smiling lips as gratitude warms my soul. The full experience of it all has left me feeling completely blessed.


 

No comments: